Burger Night In Tennessee!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They sure look good Jake! Looking forward to garden fresh maters but it'll be awhile. We're supposed to hit triple digits today as well...but going from 70s and 80s to triple digits rather sucks! With the high humidity and get out of the breeze I'm sweating like a who-- in church!

Ryan

Reactions: TNJAKE
They sure look good Jake! Looking forward to garden fresh maters but it'll be awhile. We're supposed to hit triple digits today as well...but going from 70s and 80s to triple digits rather sucks! With the high humidity and get out of the breeze I'm sweating like a who-- in church!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan. We hit 111°........now we've "cooled down" to 105 lol. Not sure the AC turned off once today

Just wondering if the Jalapenos loss much heat on the burgers I love then but the rest of the family not so much.
These were just the Louisiana brand pickled jalapenos. Only put them on the burgers right before covering with cheese so no heat was transferred to burger. Just the mild pickled heat from the jalapenos a topping would provide

Reactions: DougE
Very nice Jake, those maters are huge!
Thanks bud. We get some good tomatoes around here. Had this on for lunch
IMG_20220613_185850.jpg

Just did a plate of slices, salt, pepper, fresh Parm, bacon crumbles and a apple balsamic. No pics but hit the spot

• Love
Reactions: civilsmoker
Thanks bud. We get some good tomatoes around here. Had this on for lunchView attachment 634662
Just did a plate of slices, salt, pepper, fresh Parm, bacon crumbles and a apple balsamic. No pics but hit the spot
HOLY CRAP MATER! Its still staying mid 30's here.....no maters for a while yet. You need to add a ball of fresh burrata with the above.... GR had a burrata & heirloom mater salad with a balsamic reduction at Hells Kitchen when we went it was un-real! I'm a whole jar of jelly right now wanted a few slices of that!

HOLY CRAP MATER! Its still staying mid 30's here.....no maters for a while yet. You need to add a ball of fresh burrata with the above.... GR had a burrata & heirloom mater salad with a balsamic reduction at Hells Kitchen when we went it was un-real! I'm a whole jar of jelly right now wanted a few slices of that!
Lol was 111° here today with a low of 79° fresh tomatoes are hitting here pretty hard now. I'm a tomato junkie and like them with every meal so I'll give the GR a go. If you find yourself in Tennessee stop by and I'll feed you and get you some maters

Reactions: civilsmoker
Good looking burger Jake ! I am getting a few tomatoes now and I already have the walla walla onions harvested just waiting to be sliced and placed on a 1/2 pound burger !! And I better not forget to thaw out that bacon either !!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky