The beer--pole is back in action!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ha appreciate it Charles. The freezer is in the kitchen. Stop on by if you ever find yourself in east bum-fu@k.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks like a fine kettle session Chris, for some reason I thought the beer pole most often featured a tall PBR.

I like the coal cleanouts more before they introduced that flimsy flipper that slides along the bottom. I had my first kettle for almost forty years before it burned out, they just don't make anything to last anymore. RAY

Looks like a fine kettle session Chris, for some reason I thought the beer pole most often featured a tall PBR.

I like the coal cleanouts more before they introduced that flimsy flipper that slides along the bottom. I had my first kettle for almost forty years before it burned out, they just don't make anything to last anymore. RAY
Thanks Ray. Currently I can get Genny 24oz'ers for 1.19 and a sixer of 16oz goes for 4.99. Easy decision on my part.

Yeah I liked the old daisy wheels for controlling the air flow. This broken fin was my fault. I didn't clean out the pit at the end of last year. It's been a really good kettle especially since I bought it on the cheap from a guy that had it out at the end of his driveway.

Chris

Reactions: sawhorseray
Is there a better beer?
You know ,,, I'm not sure , but I'm heading out to the grill now to think on that .
20240310_161142.jpg

Chris, Good looking smoke right there. I bet the beer pole is out of action with Sunday's return of winter.
Thanks Dave, Snow, rain, snow it's seems like a never ending cycle. At least it's supposed to be nice today.
That's it! I'm getting a beer pole. 🍺
Appreciate it Tex. Beer poles are an essential piece of BBQ'ing equipment.

Chris

Reactions: crazymoon
Finally got a couple days in the 50-60's, so hot tub in the eve and even got to bbq some burgers in daylight yesterday. Won't be long till my neighbors cat is on my beer pillar.
1710354683704.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
Finally got a couple days in the 50-60's, so hot tub in the eve and even got to bbq some burgers in daylight yesterday. Won't be long till my neighbors cat is on my beer pillar.
View attachment 691437
Your neighbors cat looks comfortable Cliff. With the DST I'm finally driving home with some daylight.
Everything looks great Chris. Glad to see the Beer Pole again.
Appreciate it Mike. It sure feels good to be outside again and not freeze.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky