• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Brisket for thanksgiving

bigkauna

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 6, 2015
Last year I broke the mold and went brisket for thanksgiving, I used my new braunfel smoker and did the marithon. It was the best one yet so I'm doing again this year but instead of old faithful I'm going with one of electric smokers I'm not up the marithon this year . So it's on since 6 pm pacific time with an apple hickory mix for my wood. I injected it with beef broth combined with some garlic butter, then gave a dusting of a staple dry rub I keep on hand . will keep you all updated

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Sounds like a great start!

Don't forget to take some photo's!

Al

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
I wanted to do a brisket last year but was vetoed by SWMBO. We're doing a smaller group this year and having fried chicken much quicker and easier for a small crowd. Looking forward to your tasty brisket!:drool

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.