Breaded Fish Fillets, with Zuke Sticks & Sweet Tater Fries (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Breaded Fish Fillets, with Zuke Sticks & Sweet Tater Fries (Ninja)

I got a Serious Craving for some Breaded Fish, so I grabbed a bag of Frozen Fillets that were lurking in my Freezer. (Gorton’s)
I Set my Ninja on Air Fry, 390°, 20 minutes. Closing the Lid begins the Preheating.
Then after Cutting some Zucchini into sticks & seasoning them, I put 3 frozen Fish Fillets & a handful of “Zuke” Sticks in my Ninja.
After 16 minutes, flipping half-way through, the Fish was done, so I removed the Fillets, and left the Zuke Sticks in awhile longer.
I limited the Fillets to 3, so I'd have plenty of room for the Zuke Sticks.
I used a little Kraft Sandwich spread on this stuff, and I was a Happy Cub again.

I needed some more the next day, so lets go again:
When it says “Add Food”, I put the 5 Fillets & a bunch of Sweet Tater Fries in, and gave them a shot of Olive Oil.
Then after 8 minutes, I flipped the Fillets & mixed up the Fries. Then checked after another 6 minutes—DONE.
I plated the 5 Fillets & the Fries, and added a pile of Kraft Sandwich Spread to be used as Tartar Sauce for the Fish.

Then I got to start on a nice “Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie” Mrs Bear made for us. This was my favorite Pie in the old days when my Grandmother used to make them every Spring. This was the first one I've had in a long time, and it was Great !!

Thanks for Looking---Hope You enjoyed!!

Bear

Two Stick-like lengths of Zucchini for my Fry Cutter:
IMG_7433.jpeg

All cut, oiled, and Seasoned with "Mrs Dash":
IMG_7434.jpeg

Ninja Crisper Basket Filled & Ready:
IMG_7435.jpeg

Fish is Done & ready to remove:
IMG_7436.jpeg

Zuke Sticks needed some more Time & Room in the Heat:
IMG_7437.jpeg

First Night Plated Up:
IMG_7438.jpeg

Loaded for Second Night's Supper for The Bear:
IMG_7439.jpeg

All Done Just Right:
IMG_7440.jpeg

Second Night's Supper Plated, with some Kraft Sandwich Spread for Fish Dipping:
IMG_7441.jpeg

Mrs Bear's Strawberry Rhubarb Pie:
IMG_7449.jpeg

Bear's first piece of Pie:
IMG_7450.jpeg

I like fish sticks in the air fryer, been doing it quite a bit over the last few months. costco has a pretty good pack of them. I go back and forth between the red and white sauce. both being good. Pie looks great . dont be a belly cheater, i will take 3 slices.

what the heck bear!! Now I want a McFish sammich. thanks

looks like some fine meals there bear, but i think i'll start with a slab of mrs. bear's pie!

Fish looks awesome! I always loved Gortons and we always love zuchinni. That pie looks amazing!!

That all looks great ! Love the pie! But now you have me craving breaded fish... been forever since I had any.

Ryan

Bear , I always loved those fish sticks . Reminds me of being little , and mom feeding us to shout us up.

I see your into one of your favorite pies

David

And you know me , all about the dessert

I like fish sticks in the air fryer, been doing it quite a bit over the last few months. costco has a pretty good pack of them. I go back and forth between the red and white sauce. both being good. Pie looks great . dont be a belly cheater, i will take 3 slices.
what the heck bear!! Now I want a McFish sammich. thanks

Thank You FB !!
I love Fish sticks too, but all the ones I can get around here are ALL Breading & No Fish.
These Fillets have a Better Ratio of Fish to breading.
Appreciate the Compliments.

Bear

looks like some fine meals there bear, but i think i'll start with a slab of mrs. bear's pie!

Thank You Jim!!
LOL---Everybody wants the Pie!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Fish looks awesome! I always loved Gortons and we always love zuchinni. That pie looks amazing!!

Thank You Sir!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice job Bear. Love the idea of the zucchini fries. Sorry buddy but I'm stealing that one :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thank You Robert !!
My favorite Cheesesteak Joint started making Zucchini Fries a few years ago. They were awesome, and I started ordering them every time we got something there. Then they changed them, and made them twice as thick, and I don't know what else they changed. They were terrible!! I tried them a couple more times, hoping it was a temporary screw-up, but they stayed the bad way!!
Theirs were breaded. I'm trying these without Breading, like my Chicken in the Ninja.
And Thanks For The Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky