BLT time!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
With all the talk about BLT's. I knew it was time!

IMG_20230709_141812458.jpg

Took out a pack of homemade beef belly bacon. Belly was gifted by Robert. A million thanks again!

IMG_20230709_141953912.jpg

This deserved some special bread! Tequila optional!

IMG_20230709_143259376.jpg

Bacon? Check! Nice and thick!

IMG_20230709_185633353.jpg

Getting er done! Lettuce. and hot house beef steak mater. And a good slather of Duke's
IMG_20230709_185648097 (1).jpg

Money shot! Boy! These were good!

Damn, you just made me so hungry when I was about to go to bed.

Now what do I do? Go to sleep, cook up some bacon, drink another beer and just let my tummy grumble as I try and sleep? It is a no win situation.

Great job Steve. I need to try making beef belly bacon. Never had it I don't think. Have a good weekend buddy!

Damn, you just made me so hungry when I was about to go to bed.

Now what do I do? Go to sleep, cook up some bacon, drink another beer and just let my tummy grumble as I try and sleep? It is a no win situation.
Lol! Thank you Chris!

Great job Steve. I need to try making beef belly bacon. Never had it I don't think. Have a good weekend buddy!
Thanks Dave! You have a great weekend as well!

Nice. Not much beats a good blt in the summer… or anytime
Thank you!

Looks great Steve and that would be a great way to start my Saturday, nice couple sandwiches

I'm with Dave 6GRILLZNTN 6GRILLZNTN I have never tried or made Beef Belly Bacon

David
Thanks David!

Fine looking BLT's Steve!

Dave
Thanks Dave!

Great Sandwich Steve. I guess its time I get on board.
Thank you Brian!

Looks great! I like to add an over easy egg to mine with some Cavendar’s Greek Seasoning!
Thanks! I've had them with scrambled eggs on it. Haven't tried them with Cavendar's. Thanks for the idea.

My kind of sandwich!!! As a matter of fact we hare having them today for lunch.
Thanks!

Looks amazing Steve! Gotta love that beef bacon! For those that haven't made it... get to it, you won't be disappointed!

Ryan

Had them last night myself . They had the Homegrown section setup at the store . I saw the tomatoes and said I know what's for supper tonight .
Steve , those look fantastic . I think the right bread makes it as much as the 'maters .

As much talk that goes on here about Mayo , my Son brought home some Kewpie's Japanese mayo yesterday . Good stuff . I'll keep it in stock with the Dukes .

Nice work bud .

Looks real good Steve, Unfortunately the farmers field where I get my tomatoes from flooded out with all the rain we've been getting. It's been a real mess up this way. Hopefully we get back to normal soon.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks amazing Steve! Gotta love that beef bacon! For those that haven't made it... get to it, you won't be disappointed!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! I agree. Beef bacon should be tried.
Had them last night myself . They had the Homegrown section setup at the store . I saw the tomatoes and said I know what's for supper tonight .
Steve , those look fantastic . I think the right bread makes it as much as the 'maters .

As much talk that goes on here about Mayo , my Son brought home some Kewpie's Japanese mayo yesterday . Good stuff . I'll keep it in stock with the Dukes .

Nice work bud .
Thank you! I have yet to try Kewpie's mayo.

Looks real good Steve, Unfortunately the farmers field where I get my tomatoes from flooded out with all the rain we've been getting. It's been a real mess up this way. Hopefully we get back to normal soon.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! Yeah, know. Some areas close to me got hammered as well.

Have Mercy! Those are some great looking sammichs. And that bread is intriguing.

Jim
Thanks Jim! That bread is also very good for grilled ham and cheese too.

Sanny's look great Steve, that bread sparks my interest, I'll be on the lookout! RAY
Thanks Ray! I get this bread when I see it.

You talked me into it Steve!! LOL!!!
View attachment 670546
View attachment 670547
I found a ripe tomato hiding in one of my plants. Needed to be eaten ASAP so I said....twist my arm!!! LOL!!!
Heck yeah Keith! They look amazing!

Reactions: indaswamp
Beautiful. Just had them this week! With the fresh tomato’s it is hard to resist.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky