• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Best Ribs I ever made

thirdeye

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 1, 2019
Great color on those!! To make near perfect slices, wet your cutting board with warm water or thinned out sauce, and turn the ribs bone side up. Now you can see the rib bones better, and can pick the perfect line for slicing so you have equal amounts of meat on each side of the bone.

kruizer

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 7, 2015
Too cold to smoke right now but Spring is just around the corner. Good looking ribs.

BuckeyeSteve

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 17, 2018
Great color on those!! To make near perfect slices, wet your cutting board with warm water or thinned out sauce, and turn the ribs bone side up. Now you can see the rib bones better, and can pick the perfect line for slicing so you have equal amounts of meat on each side of the bone.
Great tip!

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Awesome looking ribs a great job.

Warren

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Those are some fine looking ribs there my friend!!
Very nicely done!!
Al

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Beautiful color on those ribs. Big like!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.