Beef Debris Poboy's (Mississippi Style)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Love a pulled chuck sandwich and yours looks killer.
I try to avoid the food coma eats these days. Mid section thick enough.
Bread is such a regional thing. What makes Leidenheimer French bread special?
Thanks bud. They been making bread in new Orleans since 1896. Its the poboy staple hands down and what everyone else wishes they could make. If you've ever had a poboy at Mother's that's what they use. So light and fluffy with perfect crunch on exterior. Feels like it weighs nothing

Wow Jake that looks terrific! We do Mississippi pot roast regularly…but it hasn’t occurred to me yet to smoke it first...Doh!!

This is definitely going on the ‘to do’ list!

Red

Wow Jake that looks terrific! We do Mississippi pot roast regularly…but it hasn’t occurred to me yet to smoke it first...Doh!!

This is definitely going on the ‘to do’ list!

Red
Thanks red! Smoking it first takes it to a whole nother level of good

Reactions: seenred
Man Jake, that just looks crazy, crazy good. Sounds like a lot of time and work for a sandwich, but it had to have been worth every minute. Without doubt, one of the most amazing looking sandwiches I've ever seen. Beautiful job my friend!!

I've been to this place!!
1679227222645.png

Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE
That's fantastic Jake . Great flavors goin' on there . I agree , the right bread makes it .
Nice work bud .

Reactions: TNJAKE
Man Jake, that just looks crazy, crazy good. Sounds like a lot of time and work for a sandwich, but it had to have been worth every minute. Without doubt, one of the most amazing looking sandwiches I've ever seen. Beautiful job my friend!!

I've been to this place!!
View attachment 660626

Robert
Thanks Robert. Yep same place we went to. They sell beer now!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky