Beef Debris Poboy's (Mississippi Style)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That could be on the cover of a food magazine!
I bookmarked this & will definitely give it a try!
It just looks delicious!
Nice job Jake!
Al

Reactions: TNJAKE
Boy howdy would I ever be thrilled to be sittin' down to that sanny and onion rings with a nice cold beer, as good as in gets, nice work Jake! RAY

Reactions: TNJAKE and chopsaw
Wow Jake that looks great and makes me wonder why it's been so long since I've made your version! The whole family loved it and need to add it back to a regular weekend meal! And gotta try to find that loaf also !

Keith

That could be on the cover of a food magazine!
I bookmarked this & will definitely give it a try!
It just looks delicious!
Nice job Jake!
Al
Appreciate it Al. Let me know what you think. I doubt you'll be disappointed!

Wow Jake that looks great and makes me wonder why it's been so long since I've made your version! The whole family loved it and need to add it back to a regular weekend meal! And gotta try to find that loaf also !

Keith
Thanks Keith! Bread will probably be hard to find. Their website has a store locator. Aside from that looks around at Cajun restaurants if y'all have any

You had me at "fuller than a tick on a hound dog"! Great looking sandwich and that bread sounds divine!

Damn Jake, that is sammich perfection! This might get me off my pulled beef burritos, might.
Gotta ask....what brand of onion rings?

1679259968053.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky