• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Back Again

jdubya101

Joined Mar 14, 2011
Howdy everyone, Cman95 here again, I had to re-join under another name as I could not get the site to accept my old user name. I tried the lost password but had no luck, no records of me ever being here. No biggie, my fault for being away so long. Maybe later I can get reinstated with my old username but ok if I don't. I am still doing the smoking fun when I am at home. I leave Africa tomorrow and will be home Thursday. Hope to get a smoke on this weekend. For all those that remember me...A BIG HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome back!

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Welcome back. I found all your threads etc under     "cman95"  . Someone will straighten it out.

jdubya101

Joined Mar 14, 2011
Thanks for the welcome guys. I forgot to say earlier that I like the new format of the forum. May take me a little while to get used to it but thats fine too.

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Hello Wayne, and thanks for returning to the SMF. It's all good my friend.

jdubya101

Joined Mar 14, 2011
You ole pepperhead you, still cranking out that good Q. It is good to be back as I have thought about all the people on this site from time to time. I just had to step back and re-do a few things but I plan to step backup to the plate....I mean smoker. Thanks!

cman95

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 15, 2007
Pineywoods fixed my stupidity and cman95 is back. I hope to soon share some q-view with you folks.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.