Are y'all ready to do it again????????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
We are pleased to announce the next North Florida Gathering will be April 5, 6th, and 7th, 2013. We had people wanting to know when so they can put in for the time off so that's why we named the dates earlier than we usually do.

Pencil me in...............
icon14.gif

well ok then... I'll take the same RV spot I was in last year if that's ok ? Will put in for vacation when I get to work... Planning right now for the South Fl. Gathering coming up in Nov. I really think y'all should come to that as well....

Last edited:
I have my calender marked. We had a great time 2 years ago.

-Tom, Sandy & Chris

Thinking you might be in the running for the "furthest traveled award" if you make it... Aahron (Africanmaeat) got it for the last one... hope to see ya there...

Keith

Jerry

So far im in. Dont know if my wife will be there with the RV but i have a tent still.

If things change within the 6.5 months i will let y'all know.

I'm almost positive myself and So MS Smoker (Mike) will be there, Mr. Jerry, If you can think of anything we can bring or do, please let me or mike know!!

icon_rolleyes.gif
with this much time ahead of us I really don't know yet......I'm going to put it on the schedule, but I will not know till time gets closer....Thanks for the invite though.....I would really enjoy seeing everyone....SB

Were in.

My wife got the time off. Just need a place to park and maybe to hook up the hose for water.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky