Anti theft devices on packaged beef in Australia

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
LOL---In the old days they used a Long Rope & a Wide Loop to get their Meat.

Which resulted in a Short Rope & a Long Drop.

So now they wait until they're cut up, before they steal the meat???

"Times They are A-changing!!"

Bear

Last edited:
It may have not made the Dallas paper, but a few months back a guy here in Tyler shoplifted a bunch of steaks put them in his pants, he was seen, police called and while in hot pursuit the guy started throwing the steaks out the window.

The manager at our Brookshire's said meat theft is a big problem  Who Knew 

Gary

I can buy Australian Beef Tender loins cheaper then USDA & yes I do buy them

Richie

I can buy Australian Beef Tender loins cheaper then USDA & yes I do buy them

Richie
Jersey Kangaroo??? 
biggrin.gif

Bear

With the increasing popularity of online classified sites such as Craigslist and social media it is extremely easy for dishonest people to make substantial profits from stolen goods. It is more lucrative and far less dangerous to shoplift, then say rob a liquor store at gunpoint. Shoplifting, particularly ORC (organized retail crime) has exploded as a major problem for retailers across all channels. Just two weeks ago I was pepper sprayed confronting two shoplifters attempting to commit a grab and run in my store. Unfortunately these types of thefts have become very common. Please think twice before purchasing things online such as gift cards, or merchandise whose price seems to good to be true. There is a good chance you could be supporting an ORC organization that increases costs for all consumers.

I bet you Yankee boy's don't have this on your grocery shelves 

91-VQgp2JBL._SL1500_.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky