Another Pair of FREE Rib Steaks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
I'll make this short, because it's almost a rerun, but this time I threw a few chips in a foil packet.

These things are Great !

Enjoy

I love that chimney---Anybody need a 2 year old half bottle of lighter fluid?

66258ba2_DSC02249.jpg

LOL---I threw a slice of "Bear Loaf" on there too---It was great, and kept me from picking at the steaks!

ac88583c_DSC02251.jpg

Oh Yeah---That's about it !

e989f527_DSC02253.jpg

Nice Medium Rare---Zoom in for a better look:

f7128eb7_DSC02256.jpg

Try zooming in on this "BearView" of my Din-Din!

9703e723_DSC02260.jpg

Thanks for looking---I love ya all !

Bear

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Nice steaks Bear. I've gotta get me a Weber kettle or someting. Since I bought the WSM I'm hooked on charcoal. It's just not the same on the gasser.
Yeah, this is just a little piece of junk I rejuvenated a long time ago.

It's the only thing I got that takes charcoal.

I call it my make believe (light weight) Hibachi.

It's only good for two steaks for me and the Mrs, or 6 burgers Max!

Thanks,

Bear

Dang Bear your the only guy i know that can eat free steaks all summer...They look excellent and i'm glad to see the return of the red potatoes!!! Thanks for the views!!!
drool.gif

Gotta love the Bear!  Three carbs on one plate.  LOL

Gimme that meal and a place for a nap!

Good luck and good smoking.
Thanks Merv!

LOL---The beans were left over, but only enough for one, so "I", being the nice guy that I am, volunteered.

Bear

Looks Awesome Bear...
Thanks Paul!

Bear

Looking good Bear
Thanks Scar!

I thought the store messed up again and you got some more freebies. They look great, nothing like a ribeye! 
icon14.gif
Thanks Meat!

I doubt they'll ever do that to me again!

Bear

Dang Bear your the only guy i know that can eat free steaks all summer...They look excellent and i'm glad to see the return of the red potatoes!!! Thanks for the views!!!
drool.gif
Thanks!

I love those little reds!

Bear

That looks super good!!!!!!
Thanks!

Bear

Yes sir! A nice ribeye and some of Bear's famous taters, thats good eatin. Are you still using the WQ?

Steve
Thanks Steve,

The Weber "Q"?  Yes when I'm in a hurry, or when that little charcoal guy isn't big enough.

Bear

Nothing like some "Bearview" from the Bear himself!

Thanks for giving us some more Q from the Bear 
77.gif
Thank You Rap!

I was trying to equal some of your pics!

Bear

Awesome bear.....  steak and new potatoes are the best............ dont mix the corn with the potatoes..... Its awful.......
BSmeter.gif

Joe

That's a great looking meal there Bear! Just can't beat those ribeyes!    
thumb1.gif
Amen to that !

Thanks Al,

Bear

Awesome bear.....  steak and new potatoes are the best............ dont mix the corn with the potatoes..... Its awful.......
BSmeter.gif

Joe
Thanks Joe!

I had to eat the corn fast---The steak was starting to eat it !

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky