• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Another one STOMPED!!!

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Hey Folks!

While I have not been able to participate with posting and such lately I have been on the side. When I see a reported post I immediately drop everything and get busy with a stomp, flush and sanitize.

I have a very important personal project in the works and will be freed up shortly after the Memorial Day weekend. Then I have a few smokin' projects in the works!

So keep jumping on those spammers and smut dealers and I will respond as quickly as possible!

Cheers!

wvsmokeman

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 17, 2006
Keep up the good work! Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend.

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Nuthin better than a freshly sanitized forum... Thanks for all your up keep srmonty!

Keep Smokin

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
thanks for the hard work, monty. i report what i see in the way of spam.

domn8_ion

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 5, 2007
Thanks srmonty. We all appreciate that you do keep the forum as clean as possible. We also want to see some of your smoking projects when you get a chance. Thanks again.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.