We Lost another Member today....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks guys...

The Venison Sauce Piquant was excellent, but I did not take any pics. for you guys tonight. I just wanted to relax in the kitchen and cook today.....

Reactions: bigfurmn
Sorry to read Keith. Peace to you and your family. Happy you got the chance to comfort.
Losing a close uncle nears losing a father or mother. I can relate as I lost a close uncle prior to my parents passing and another after that which ended my father's family.

Reactions: indaswamp
Sad news Brother...

I searched back through his forum posts, it's clear he wasn't a very active member, but I can tell from your words that he was a special guy for sure. Surely a loss to those who knew him.

I am raising a glass as I type this, in honor of Uncle Noon...Rest in Peace!

Red

Reactions: indaswamp
I always notice who or what people talk about . Family , friends , Wife or kids . Tells you who and what is important to them .
I know you talked of your Uncle a lot , and that tells the story of how important he is to .
Hang in there bud .

His pain has ended. Know that he is finally pain free and resting easy. The hurt you feel at his loss will fade. But the great memories you have of him will live forever. Keep those memories close to ease the pain of your loss. Prayers of comfort for you and the family.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky