Another Member Has Been Lost !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JckDanls 07

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2011
Tampa area, Florida.
van holton van holton unfortunately passed away Wed. (2/16) evening with complications from infection... Our thoughts and prayers are with his wife Phyllis and their son Brian and his family...

Van wasn't one of the bigger posters here on the forums but he and Phyllis attended many of both, The S. Fl Gathering and the N. Fl. Gathering's ...

He will be dearly missed...

Godspeed Van ...

Staff... I didn't know where to place this kind of announcement.. If there is a better place please move it...

"Thanks"
Keith

Van was a very nice person, he really liked the Gatherings. He will be missed and Phyllis and family will be in my thoughts and prayers

Meh sad to see people go. However, he could be bbqing with Bourdain and shoeless joe jackson for all we know :emoji_grin: . May he have fair winds and following seas.

Thoughts and prayers to the family. Always sad to hear about losing friends

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky