Anniversary Prime Rib And Sirloin Roast (Heavy Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad you posted as I need to make that again soon. Great summer salad. Glad you got some time to post up some of that Q view!

Thank you Jeff and yes, that heart of palm salad is amazing!! Dr. Flo actually made this one. We had a dinner with she and Jim a while back at their house and I took that as a dinner offering. Se fell in love with it so I gave her the recipe and they have it regularly.

tx smoker tx smoker tx smoker tx smoker Looking at the bread mix.....Do you have a bread machine? Their prices aren't bad. But, I dont have a bread machine.

Yes we do have a bread machine. Bought this about 4 years ago and it's been bullet proof. Used it hundreds of times and it's been flawless.

You don't need a bread machine though. You can use a stand mixer for any of their stuff if you have one. I use our bread machine for making bread start to finish as well as for just making the dough. The nice thing is that the machine has a low temp warming schedule for making dough that helps the dough to rise.

Robert

Reactions: JLeonard
From the appetizers to the entrée a all around superb effort Robert! Good friends, good food, good times, doesn't get any better than that amigo.

Thank you my friend. Was certainly nice to get a group together and finally get to put a nice meal on the schedule. Now I just need to see a big white truck with a Lance camper on it and a crazy barking dog pull into the driveway :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: sawhorseray
Sorry did not mean to say lazy....ha ha , only thing you did not do was mix the ingredients yourself
i do bake and i have been known to use a premixed pizza dough mix....shhhh don't tell no one

David

Oh Boy!!
I've been missing your Great Posts, Robert!!!
Glad to see you haven't lost a step!
I'd like a Plate just like yours!!
Awesome, as always!
Like.
And Welcome Back!

Bear

Dang Robert, that’s a meal for sure....I should have come to your house after my house chores.....that’s the real deal there!

Welcome back Robert! How great it is to have you posting again, you have been missed my friend. So glad you were able to resume get togethers. All looks fantastic as always. You haven't lost your touch. I'd take your plate any time. We just had our first one in 2 years yesterday. 2 or our closest couples friends. It was also a great time for all. First time we felt "Normal" lol. Made a Brisket and they brought some other things. I'll be posting the Brisket cook later today. No pics of the participants, they're all camera shy. Thanks for sharing, and hoping to see more of your excellent posts. Have a Safe and Happy Fourth!

Reactions: sawhorseray
That’s just a perfect meal enjoyed by beautiful people, Robert. The PR and sirloin look absolutely amazing. It doesn’t get much better than that.

Good to hear from you again Robert! The food looks amazing as usual! Glad you could get together with a bunch of your friends...probably the best part of the whole thing!

Ryan

Great spread for sure! Its sure nice to see people together sharing time, food and bevs!

Great Job Robert, it's good to see you haven't lost your touch.

Point for sure
Chris

Good to see people feeling comfortable enough to spend time with each other and the food all looks outstanding.
Robert if you get bored I have a to do list a mile long I could keep you busy lol

Reactions: jcam222
Thank you my friend. Was certainly nice to get a group together and finally get to put a nice meal on the schedule. Now I just need to see a big white truck with a Lance camper on it and a crazy barking dog pull into the driveway :emoji_wink: Robert

We're way past the point of "if" amigo, just boils down to "when". Maybe Bianca would give Bob a little bite, knock him down a peg, which he could use, he fancy's himself as quite the ladies man, even fixed all the girls seem to love him. RAY

That looks Outstanding! The Food, the Friends and your beautiful Bride? Not much more you could ask for. Congrats and Welcome back...JJ
Bikini's maybe??? :emoji_laughing: :emoji_sunglasses::emoji_wink:

Damn Robert, you did a great job on the beef, it all looks amazing, I bet it taste as good as it looked.🍻

Sorry did not mean to say lazy....ha ha

No offense taken, I assure you. It's just that I have a bit of a warped sense of humor :emoji_wink:

I'd like a Plate just like yours!!
Awesome, as always!
Like.
And Welcome Back!

Thanks so much Bear. A lot of great things here. A decent meal, some time with friends, and time to share it with my forum friends.

I should have come to your house after my house chores.....that’s the real deal there!

Well come on down!! There's plenty to go around, I promise you that. You won't go hungry, that's for sure :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Welcome back Robert! How great it is to have you posting again, you have been missed my friend.

Very much appreciated my friend and it's great to have a bit of time to get back in touch with all of you.

That’s just a perfect meal enjoyed by beautiful people, Robert. The PR and sirloin look absolutely amazing. It doesn’t get much better than that.

Thanks very much Joe. PR was over shot by a couple degrees but still extremely good. Funny part is that folks actually enjoyed the sirloin roast more than the PR. There wasn't a scrap left.

Glad you could get together with a bunch of your friends...probably the best part of the whole thing!

You're absolutely right Ryan. A meal can always be had but time with friends is not always so easy.

Robert

Great spread for sure! Its sure nice to see people together sharing time, food and bevs!

Thank you Dave, and yes, it was great to get a nice group together. We've spent time with all of those people but not all at once so as a group, folks really had a nice time.

Great Job Robert, it's good to see you haven't lost your touch.

Thanks Chris. I've been busy but we've still been eating, just not in large groups :emoji_wink: Please note however the minimal number of food offerings. It was kept very simple so things didn't get away from me.

Robert if you get bored I have a to do list a mile long I could keep you busy lol

Well gee, thanks a million Jerry :emoji_laughing: Sounds like you and my wife have gotten together and planned out my entire existence Between your list and her never-ending lists I'll not likely see the light of day till I'm too old to enjoy it. So what ya got needing to be done? I'll see when I can slip it in. Looks like rain all week here so I might get a several day reprieve. Maybe make some sausage to eliminate the boredom :emoji_wink: Thank you for the kind words though sir. Very much appreciated.

Robert

Maybe Bianca would give Bob a little bite, knock him down a peg,

Bianca might sit on his nose if he starts sniffing in inappropriate places but she's so docile she'd never bite anything or anybody. Load up Jan and Bob, fuel up the truck, and head this way. Bob would have a blast here. Big fenced back yard, a pool to play in, lots of beef bones to gnaw on, and a pretty little Beagle to snuggle up with.

Damn Robert, you did a great job on the beef, it all looks amazing, I bet it taste as good as it looked

Thank you sir!! It was good but the best part was the company. Well, the beer, margaritas, and pool were right up there at the top :emoji_wink:

Nice looking meal Robert. Looks like you had a great time.

Appreciate it Brian. We did have a very good time. Starting to plan the next one.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky