Air fryer and juiciness

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miserkris

Original poster
Jul 15, 2017
Is it just me or is it a thing that air fryer cooking , example like pork loin tastes very well because of the juiciness and succulent nature and the fact that moisture doesn't leave the meat easily?

This compared to grilling i mean.

Pls share your thoughts...

Reactions: kruizer
No it's not just you . Not sure why . Could be the fans . I had a eye round that I did on the roto . Went all the way to 145 . Still very good . Not dry or tough .

All I can say is everything that we have cooked in our air fryer has turned out very good. Not sure why!
Al

We've only used our air fryer once, for tater tots. They came out hard as rocks even the dog didn't like them. It's a new toy and will get used more in the winter months.

Chris

Is it just me or is it a thing that air fryer cooking , example like pork loin tastes very well because of the juiciness and succulent nature and the fact that moisture doesn't leave the meat easily?

This compared to grilling i mean.

Pls share your thoughts...

It's not just you!!
With the right Time & Temp, things come out Crazy-Good!!!
My favorites are Chicken Parts, Fish, Sausages (all kinds), and Fries.
Pizza too.

Bear

We've only used our air fryer once, for tater tots. They came out hard as rocks even the dog didn't like them. It's a new toy and will get used more in the winter months.

Chris

Sounds like "Too Long".
When doing something in it for the first time, I start checking it early, because when you put it back, it just starts where it left off, so it doesn't hurt a bit to pause.
You'll love it when you get used to it.

Bear

Great! If only I could add smokiness to the air fryer meat, that'd be awesome flavor ...

Great! If only I could add smokiness to the air fryer meat, that'd be awesome flavor ...

LOL----I guess we can't have everything. I wish we could too.
You could probably use a little Liquid Smoke on some things, but I don't.
However Mrs Bear would be happy if none of our food was smoked, except maybe Bacon & Ham. She's Quite happy with what comes out of My #360 Air Fryer, and my Sous Vide Supreme cooker.

Bear

I added some smoke to a frozen pizza the other night . Lost some of the cheese on the element .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky