New Air Fryer Help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Nodak21

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 24, 2018
Grand Forks ND
Hello,
Our Nuwave air fryer just died after 5years of hard use (1 kid eats chicken nuggets about 4 times a week). We are looking for a dedicated air fryer. Is it better to pay for a certain one or do you go cheap and just replace when they die? I don’t mind spending for one that works good. I’ve saw a lot of praise for the ninja foodie here and eventually I would like one, but this will only be used for air frying. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I have a Toshiba air fryer, toaster oven, dehydrater, re-heater, and roaster. It's a cheap POS but it gets the job done. When it fails, I'm getting the Breville model.

Reactions: Nodak21
We bought a Cosori recently and like it , looks like they had some issues at some point which I didn't look for reviews before buying. has wifi to let you set up the cook and track it. built in rotisserie which works well. would buy again but a 9x13" pan wont fit in it if it has handles on it. Might not have bought this had I known, there are a few different sizes available on the net but bought this 1 at Walmart. This style wasnt the recalled model that was the basket style.

Reactions: Nodak21
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky