Adds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
I am a premiere Member and getting adds now
They were not here this morning
ADDS.jpg

ADDS2.jpg

Thank You

I have the same thing. It dont bother me thou. They are out of the way not causing issues.

Richie,
those are indeed simple links for Jeff's stuff.

If you want to see the real Ads, Log-Out and visit the site incognito.
You'll see Ads then, and you'll appreciate your Premier membership perks again.
John I hope you don't go into stores and ask for something,they say yes here ya go.You pay get home and isn't what you ordered.
Now do you keep and sit back in the corner and pout,or do you take it back?
Richie

Reactions: forktender
Nothing against Jeff, I've personally sent him my dollars for this and that but they are the definition of an ad. It is a solicited link to sell you a product or service. Doesn't matter who the solicitation is from.

Thank You Their you have it
Richie

If you're paying not to see ads it doesn't matter who's ads they are they shouldn't be there or your money should be refunded to you in my opinion. An ads an ad regardless of where they originated from.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky