Acronym's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks.  THis was very helpful.  There were a few that I have been trying to figure out.

And to think I was going to start a thread asking for such a thing.  +1 for the list.  Now I can print it out and have it handy when I'm reading all the other threads. 
thumb.gif

Reactions: butchsc
I hate to be the new guy making requests...but the acronyms here are insane. As a newbie trying to figure out what people are talking about, it is only complicated by threads that include acronyms in nearly every post. For quite some time I thought "OTBS" stood for "off topic bull sh*t," and SMF had something to do with sms text messages. GOSM? RTV? WSM? ECB?

I haven't seen this many abbreviations anyplace but a public school. ISS OSS PAWS R/E TTD. ARG!

Any of my recipes and you may need these,

LCB - liquid crab boil

PCB - powdered crab boil

PCB can be subsituted w/ old bay seasoning and cayanne.

That is typically AMNPS which is A-Maze-N Pellet smoker. A steel ray with channels in it to hold pellets to light and generate smoke.

PEBCAK
Problem experienced between chair and keyboard

Is that the same as an ATBK Error? (A$$hole Behind The Keyboard). That's how I have always been referenced with my dumb questions being as technologically challenged as I am :emoji_laughing:

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky