My Pastrami Obsession Part Deux

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats on the success, it looks fantastic!
Just think how you will tweak it and make it even better every iteration and now you are getting real good experience with an EQ cure/brine and that tool is invaluable for all kinds of things to smoke! :D
Thank you for all of your help! It turned out great - 10X better than any Boar's Head pastrami-flavored roast beef round - but still not Katz's level...

What I really need is to find a source for affordable beef navels because no way am I paying $20 per pound for "beef bacon" no matter what the marketing boys dream up to say about their product.

I'm just that way... 🫡

Reactions: tallbm
Wow that looks so good! I have one of these from HEB I just thawed. Just going to keep it simple though. I made some Beef Fajatia with some HEB marinaded couple days ago and was pretty bland. You win some and lose some.

Reactions: Retired Spook
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky