ABT's w/qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sloweredcivic

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 18, 2010
Hey everyone had some time this morning to upload some pics of the ABT's I made yesterday while smoking some other stuff. There really simple cream cheese, pepper jack, sharp cheddar mixed up, and a little smokey in the middle (got the idea for those from NWBHoss, THANKS). I precooked the bacon a little, I didn't have any toothpicks so I improvised with some kabob skewers, which were nice I didn't feel like they were falling everywhere. Anyway I smoked them with mesquite traeger pellets at 240 for about 2 hours, ENJOY!!

Thanks for stopping in!

Those look good
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
The skewers look like they worked great

Man o Man they look good and the skrews look like they worked just fine too. But I think I will stick with the toothpicks so during the smoke I can snatch one off the smoker and taste it. The cook needs food to. Haven't you ever heard Bobby Flay say if you'r not tasting your not cooking.

That was a great idea with the skewers.
At times I have been out of toothpicks and instead of wrapping laid a 1/3 piece on top of the ABT but that was a great using the skewer AND the ABTs look great!

points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky