A Loaded Wichita, fully loaded

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TomCrump

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 11, 2019
Traverse City, Michigan
We entertained the kids and grand-kids on Saturday.

Pork loin, bologna, kielbasa, beans and cherry tomatoes were placed in the Yoder Wichita. This was my second cook on this cooking machine and I am more than pleased with it's capacity and performance.

As what has become the norm, I was too busy to take pics of the finished product, but I did grab a couple pics during the smoke. m_DSCN0840.jpg

Attachments

• m_DSCN0845.jpg
    m_DSCN0845.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 205
  • m_DSCN0846.jpg
    m_DSCN0846.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: kruizer
Way back when I first started learning about stick burners, the Yoder Wichita quickly went to the top of my stick burner wish list. Still don't own one. Maybe some day.

Congratulations on your excellent choice of smoker and what sounds like a great family day.

Thanks, guys !

Ya. I'm having fun with the Yoder. There is a learning curve involved, and this was just my second cook. It went far smoother than my first cook, which went far better than the seasoning burn in.

Choosing the Yoder was a process of elimination. In my opinion, it had the best bang for the buck in the size I was looking for. There are a lot of good smokers out there, but this one is the best fit for me.

Family is always good to cook for. They're not afraid to tell you what they liked and what could be improved. LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky