A Bit Of Everything Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 25, 2007
ADA, MI
Meoey's Meat loaf and Cheech's Jamacin Jerk chicken in the cooker.

ABT'S Ready to go in.

Dinner Time.....

Meoey's Meatloaf & Cheech"s Jamican Jerk Chicken.

Meowy's Mac n Cheese and my AB'T's.

And what's a smoke without a Fatty??

Meowy & Cheech, thank you for the fantastic recipes.....folks if you have not tried them, please do so....you won't be sorry, simply delicious!!!!

tonto - that's some awesome looking food. Just send the samples to the house - the brisket is in the mail.. honest
wink.gif

Keep Smokin

I gotta have your meatloaf pan! Thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s the same color as my truck! Oooops, the food looks awesome, I know youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re practicing to get ready for your new smoker…so please put me on your food mailing samplerâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s list-I promise thorough and prompt analysis (just be sure you send enough samples) No need to thank me now…there will be time for that later!
icon_rolleyes.gif

The mac- n -cheese was baked in the oven, sorry I should have said that.

I know I said it before but these recipes are a must try, you will not
dissapointed.

LOL Carl, the kids gave us the pan as a gift (yes that is the kind of gifts we ask for
icon_wink.gif
)I will ask them were they got it
icon_biggrin.gif

As always Tonto, you & Bud go all out, and it all looks fantastic!

Just think how much more you'll put on there w/two good arms!
icon_eek.gif

Work hard at building back the muscle lost, won't be long and you'll be ready to arm wrestle too!

Great job!

looks great. i love smoked meatloaf. i have done 2 or 3 of them. i did a rack of spareribs yesterday, but didn't get any pics. ooops.

That looks great Theresa. I wouldn't have guessed that meatloaf was something you made in a smoker...now there's something else I'll need to try. The Mac & Cheese looks great too.

Tom

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky