3am Brekkwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
Why toss and turn when you can get out of bed, drill a beer, and cook up a nice breakfast sanny. I've been thinking of Canadian and maple bacon on a homemade roll with a couple of hard fried eggs and some cheddar . First thing to do is get the bacon going
DSCN1591.JPG

Once that's underway I like assembling the cast of characters
DSCN1589.JPG

Bacon done
DSCN1592.JPG

Split roll, mayo. half the bacon
DSCN1593.JPG

Now we're rollin'! While frying a couple of eggs in the bacon grease micro-zap the CB and cheese, then build.
DSCN1595.JPG

I feel like I'm being watched
DSCN1594.JPG

Victory is mine!
DSCN1597.JPG

A couple of beers, some ibuprofen, and a breakfast sanny. It's a great life, back to bed for awhile, thanks for looking. RAY

Good looking sandwich Ray! By the looks from your helper I think you were supposed to make two! Lol

Ryan

Reactions: HalfSmoked
Nice sandwich. I have 3 Quality Control Inspectors to deal with. They will sit and Stare until I get passed the halfway eaten mark. Then the 3 boys will lay there heads on my legs to remind me they are there. I've not finished an entire plate of Anything in 2 years!...JJ

Nice sandwich. And good looking dog. Yesterday I was up at 2am. Today 3:30. Thinking about a breakfast too. Perhaps some fish and chips.

Bob plays the "looks" card for all it's worth Steve, and it's worth a lot! I love fish and chips, don't know I'd be ready for tartar sauce that early, tho my wife would. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

That smammich looks good! Fish n chips sounds good also! I’m always hungry no matter what time it is!

Hard to have a itch and not scratch it! Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Damn Ray that looks great! A breakfast sandwich and a few beers at 3am...hard to beat that my man!

I try not to pop the top on a Rock till at least noon John, of course the day doesn't begin till the sun rises. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

Man oh man a great sammie. Did you share? Again and it wasn't take out. I guess most of those places are closed that time the morn.
Warren

I can't remember the last time I pulled into a Snack it the Crack or McDogfoods Warren, gotta be at least 25 years, I'd rather starve. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

• Haha
Reactions: HalfSmoked
Good to be the king . 25 degrees this morning . Happy to be lookin out the windoe drinkin coffee . Bob's got some bed head at 3 am .

Yeah Rich, someone's been reminding that Bob's getting to look a bit scruffy and I need to trim his feet and give him a little show cut. Maybe today after the park, tho the first thing he does when we get home is jump in the pool. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky