3 door fridge build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joeandbeth

Original poster
Jan 9, 2019
I built this smoker 3 years ago and just found this forum and thought I would share some pics of it empty and in use.
grates.jpg
Hams.jpg
bologna.jpg
smoker.jpg

I built it that big because me and my friends do a lot of deer hunting. We also process 6-10 pigs a year for ourselves and our friends, that's why there were so many hams in the pic. Don't make a lot of money from doing it, just enjoy the process and notoriety of making good product.

Reactions: potminer
The electric unit is a new addition that I just added this year. I try to keep as much heat up with the wood stove that I can (I don't go much over 200 degrees). The electric unit helps me maintain a set temperature after the woodstove has been on for awhile on really long runs. I have it hooked up to an inkbird PID controller. It has done everything I have asked it to do so far. Last year it took me 26 hours to smoke 11 hams and this year it took 22
PID.jpg
PID2.jpg
hours to do 17.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky