Yes more wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great,I got a vortex coming my way,can't wait to knock some wings out when it arrives I'll Ned to get that seasoning sometime.Thumbs Up

Looks great,I got a vortex coming my way,can't wait to knock some wings out when it arrives I'll Ned to get that seasoning sometime.Thumbs Up

Your gonna love the vortex. Maybe your order will come with some wing seasoning. Lol

I was hoping,the wife said a shaker of Tatonka Dust only bummed cause I already have a bag.Thumbs Up

It's worth ordering. Trust me.

Looks great! I have a birthday coming up and the Mrs. wants to know what I want. I see one of them vortex things and some of that dust in my future..

Point

Looks great! I have a birthday coming up and the Mrs. wants to know what I want. I see one of them vortex things and some of that dust in my future..
Point

Thanks. Yes, everyone needs on of these.

Looks great. Husk on makes grilling corn so easy. I like some caramelization so I have grilled Naked Corn as well...JJ

CF, I'll be over for dinner ! 
icon_biggrin.gif

Adam you are on a roll with them wings,they look super crispy.My Vortex came with a sample of that rub Thanks for sharing Points.

Richie

1 question are you starting your coals from the bottom,with a weber cube?

What size is recommended for a Weber kettle?

What size is recommended for a Weber kettle?
I have a medium for the 22" kettle.    You can also use the small.    The medium works great.

CF, I'll be over for dinner ! 
icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks CM

Looks great Adam!

A perfect summer meal!

Point!

Al
Thanks Al.

Adam you are on a roll with them wings,they look super crispy.My Vortex came with a sample of that rub Thanks for sharing Points.

Richie

1 question are you starting your coals from the bottom,with a weber cube?
Thanks Richie.

I put some oil on some paper under the vortex and lite it.   Acts like a chimney.

Nice cook Adam wings and fresh corn...Nice smoke, point worthy!
How long do you leave the corn on for? And do you wet the husks before putting on the grill?

Thanks!

Wings look great Adam! Wish we could grow corn! The stuff they call corn in the stores the last two years I wouldn't even feed to a pig.

Nice cook Adam wings and fresh corn...Nice smoke, point worthy!
How long do you leave the corn on for? And do you wet the husks before putting on the grill?

Thanks!
Thanks.       I pulled it from the stalk then right on the grill.   Took bout 30 mins.
Wings look great Adam! Wish we could grow corn! The stuff they call corn in the stores the last two years I wouldn't even feed to a pig.
Thanks Case.

I finally took your advise.     No soaking or wrapping.

Great Looking Meal, Adam!!
drool.gif
----
points.gif

I could handle a plate like that easily!!
drool.gif

You must be home alone---Looks like a meal for one!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky