• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Salami Try #2

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Lookin good man!
Thank you!


Nice setup. It looks like you are well on your way. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

I have not tried salami. Not sure I would go to the effort of putting together the setup you have. I'll leave salami to others for now.
It's... dare I say some effort, but I hope to make something of it.


Looking good, but I don't think I'm ready to tackle that yet!!

Well, gotta start some time. Anyway!

We'll see how this goes. I'm sure there's a lesson or 5 in this try but I feel pretty good about the process so far.
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Back
Top
Clicky