XL LOADED potato

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Binford 6100

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
I call this my XL loaded potato.
Nothing fancy but I eat this as a meal.

The biggest russet you can find.
Cauliflower, broccoli, I like to us a deli sliced ham and turkey, lightly pan fried, cheese, black olives, bacon, and sour cream

Not much a recipe, you can figure out what to do pretty easily. Just sharing!

20210109_182032.jpg

Looks real good to me! There's a place close to me and if I remember right it's called McAlister's. They specialize in loaded potatoes like this. Just about anything you can think to stuff in a potato they probably have it. I had a tuna melt style one once and it was awesome!

Looks real good to me! There's a place close to me and if I remember right it's called McAlister's. They specialize in loaded potatoes like this. Just about anything you can think to stuff in a potato they probably have it. I had a tuna melt style one once and it was awesome!

Yes! This very much models after McAlister deli.
But of course I thought, it's good, but i can do it better at home....

I call this my XL loaded potato.
Nothing fancy but I eat this as a meal.

The biggest russet you can find.
Cauliflower, broccoli, I like to us a deli sliced ham and turkey, lightly pan fried, cheese, black olives, bacon, and sour cream

Not much a recipe, you can figure out what to do pretty easily. Just sharing!

View attachment 499560

Looks great. Did the same thing last night.

Nice looking potato, I also do something similar except I twice bake them

Point for sure
Chris

Actually never thought about twice baking them. But that is now on my list!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky