Wings and pulled pork nachos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
I was in the mood for some good bar type food and since we dont really frequent the bar. Much these days i decided to make some wings on the UDS. Simple salt pepper and onion powder then smoked over cherry wood. The sauce was "garlicQ" buffalo sauce with added garlic and then a sweet bbq sauce. Had some frozen meatballs in the freezer so i put a little bbq sauce on those and threw them on the smoker as well. We still had some pulled pork left over and all kinds of goodies in the fridge to make pulled pork nachos. Here are some pictures

Wings all seasoned up and smoked
20191103_163154.jpg
18930.jpeg
18935.jpeg

A few meatballs from the freezer
20191103_170952.jpg

Then some loaded up nachos
20191103_205320.jpg

Put on the plate and sauced the wings. Then added some more toppings to the nachos.

20191103_212833.jpg
Wings were great! Nachos were amazing and the meatballs...well they were meatballs with bbq sauce nothing to brag about lol. Was a pretty good meal.

That's some good looking bar food, the bars I used to go to in my younger days never had food like that, I think the only food they had was pickled pork hocks and hot bologna,

Looks awesome! I just need a beer and a big screen TV!!

You’re killing it with all this good food lately!

Dang fine looking plate!!! Like you, my wife and I rarely get to a bar, but I'll stop by to pick wings up occasionally for convenience. If I have the time, they're getting done on the grill. I like them grilled better than deep fried anyway. Yours look mighty tasty!!!

My kind of plate. Loves me some bar food! All looks great!
We vend about once per month and customers kept asking for pulled pork nachos. Fist time we put them on the menu we sold about 80 orders.
I had never tried them so I made me up an order. I found out why people wanted them. Dang good eating.

Johnny Ray

Looks good from here. I could def put down a plate of that! I have some PP in the freezer might be about nachos time!
Thanks!Nachos are delicious. The wife could do just the nachos as a meal but i like more variety!

That's some good looking bar food, the bars I used to go to in my younger days never had food like that, I think the only food they had was pickled pork hocks and hot bologna,
Thanks! We have a local dive bar that has killer fried bologna sammies and always have pickled beat eggs on the counter. One samie,3 pickled eggs and a bucket of beer during happy hour runs about 10 bucks. Makes for a good meal!

Looks awesome! I just need a beer and a big screen TV!!

You’re killing it with all this good food lately!
Thanks! I need a man cave with a full commercial kitchen to add to the big screen and beer cooler!lol!

My kind of plate. Loves me some bar food! All looks great!
We vend about once per month and customers kept asking for pulled pork nachos. Fist time we put them on the menu we sold about 80 orders.
I had never tried them so I made me up an order. I found out why people wanted them. Dang good eating.

Johnny Ray
Thanks, yea pulled pork nachos are one of my favorite. I could see why you sold so many orders!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky