• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bbqschmak

Original poster
Aug 17, 2019
Long Island, Ny
Just love a quick wing diner after work. Chop 'em up, dry with towels, add a little SPOG, and then be liberal with paprika. Let them sit while I picked some ripe veggies from the garden.

20190820_183023.jpg
Had appetizer. First tomato of the year. Wow it was good.

20190820_185733.jpg

Through them on grill, had a few cold ones, and decided to try a couple in sweet baby rays in addition to my go to buffalo sauce.

20190820_200705.jpg

Shared the plate with the wife and watched some tv. Good stuff!

20190820_201107.jpg

Love a fresh homegrown tomato, Mozzarella, olive oil, S&P. And WINGS to boot? ooooh yeah How was the SBR when you cooked it on the wings?
Don

Nice, I love doing the wings and fresh mozzarella! I see you changed your avatar from the porgy to a striped Bass...trying to copy me...lol

Nice, I love doing the wings and fresh mozzarella! I see you changed your avatar from the porgy to a striped Bass...trying to copy me...lol
I am not sure where Bbqschmak's is from (judging by his gear, I think it was surf fishing, possibly Democratic point or out east on the island) Mine was a couple years ago fishing live eels out of Montauk in the ocean.

I am not sure where Bbqschmak's is from (judging by his gear, I think it was surf fishing, possibly Democratic point or out east on the island) Mine was a couple years ago fishing live eels out of Montauk in the ocean.
Haha not trying to cramp your style man, couldn't find the bass photo at first so the porgy was a placeholder. The striper was from the backside of robert moses.

Reactions: clifish
No Worries...but I have been meaning to update mine with a more current one. A 23lb King Salmon from Sodus Point, Lake Ontario. 6 of us boated roughly 30 of them in 2 days up to 28lb just last week.

Reactions: Bbqschmak
Nice looking wings, and nothing beats a nice frothy tomato fresh off the vine.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky