Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Jun 13, 2014.

1. grizsmoker

grizsmoker Fire Starter

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a fattie while smoking a Cohiba Red Dot cigar this summer."

And wash it all down with a cold pint of Moose Drool.

2.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a whole farm full of pigs this summer."

3. bobrap

bobrap Smoke Blower

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke beef tongue this summer.

4. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke as much as i can fit in my mes 30" this summer."

5. little smokey

little smokey Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a lot this summer."

6. mds51

mds51 Meat Mopper

If I win the A-Maze-n-Pellet-Smoker Contest, I plan to smoke a lot of Snack Sticks and Salami this Summer.

7. If I win the A-Maze-n-Pellet-Smoker Contest, I plan to smoke a lot of  fresh garden veggies this Summer.

8. jennio11

jennio11 Fire Starter

Congratulations to today's winner... @tr1ple8!!!

Every entry is another chance to win the GRAND PRIZE!!!  

9. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __salmon__________ this summer."

10. phxsmoking

phxsmoking Fire Starter

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke hamburgers  this summer."

11. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

CONGRATS  tr1ple8!!!

12. mfreel

mfreel Smoking Fanatic

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke something amazing this summer."

13. little smokey

little smokey Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a lot this summer."

14. frosty

frosty Master of the Pit

WHEEEEE! Hopefully a Friday Freebie. . . . .

15. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke great food with Todd's products this summer."

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  16. link

link Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _suckling pig_ this summer."

17. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Brisket, cheese and BIG boston butts this summer.

18. seacur

seacur Newbie

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke my family this summer.

Oh, I mean FOR my family...

19. johgre078

johgre078 Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke everything this summer."

20. charcoal junkie

charcoal junkie Smoking Fanatic

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET SMOKER CONTEST, I plan to smoke some tri-tip this summer."