Where to post?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokyMose

Smoking Guru
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 13, 2015
Indianapolis, Indiana
OK so I did a cook yesterday involving Beef, Chicken and vegetables over an open fire with both a grill and a CI pan.
I don't have a clue where I should post....

I would be inclined to say put it somewhere and the moderators will let you know where it should go. They are awesome folks. Let them play the role they enjoy.

Beef, Chicken and vegetables over an open fire with both a grill and a CI pan.
Dan , just posting this in case you never saw it . Might help for other posts .
Thread sounds interesting . I'll be watching for it .

OK so I did a cook yesterday involving Beef, Chicken and vegetables over an open fire with both a grill and a CI pan.
mose

post where you would like it.

I usually just pick whichever item the thread is mostly about---More in the text or More Pics of that item. If it's a mix, I'm sure it's Fine at either place.

Bear

Thank you. It will be going to General Discussion. Until chopsaw pointed it out I didn't think to click Pop's post at the top of the page because of the lock icon.

The general section or the one with the most of what your smoking is fine.
The lock icon just means staff locked the thread so there can't be any more posts to it. Usually this happens to something we think is important so we don't want it cluttered with other posts or the thread has gone down hill so we locked it so it doesn't get worse.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky