• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Where to post?

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
OK so I did a cook yesterday involving Beef, Chicken and vegetables over an open fire with both a grill and a CI pan.
I don't have a clue where I should post....

AllenRR

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2018
I would be inclined to say put it somewhere and the moderators will let you know where it should go. They are awesome folks. Let them play the role they enjoy.

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Beef, Chicken and vegetables over an open fire with both a grill and a CI pan.
Dan , just posting this in case you never saw it . Might help for other posts .
Thread sounds interesting . I'll be watching for it .

SWFLsmkr1

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
OK so I did a cook yesterday involving Beef, Chicken and vegetables over an open fire with both a grill and a CI pan.
mose

post where you would like it.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009

I usually just pick whichever item the thread is mostly about---More in the text or More Pics of that item. If it's a mix, I'm sure it's Fine at either place.

Bear

smokeymose

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 13, 2015
mose

post where you would like it.
Thank you. It will be going to General Discussion. Until chopsaw pointed it out I didn't think to click Pop's post at the top of the page because of the lock icon.

pineywoods

Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Thank you. It will be going to General Discussion. Until chopsaw pointed it out I didn't think to click Pop's post at the top of the page because of the lock icon.
The general section or the one with the most of what your smoking is fine.
The lock icon just means staff locked the thread so there can't be any more posts to it. Usually this happens to something we think is important so we don't want it cluttered with other posts or the thread has gone down hill so we locked it so it doesn't get worse.

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I agree with the above ”General section”.
Hope you have some good photo’s!
Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.