• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Where to Buy Brisket (and other meats) in Charlotte area

jon4rd

Joined Feb 7, 2020
New member here living in the Charlotte area but over the state line in Clover. I will likely post this in the NC group as well but I am looking for a place to get a good brisket to smoke. I work in Charlotte so anywhere in Charlotte, Rock Hill, Fort Mill, York, Indian Land etc. Any help is appreciated! Thanks

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Not in the SC area but Costco is usually a great place to get briskets. They carry prime packers at a reasonable price.

Kevin DeShazo

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 7, 2018
Im in Ft Mill, there is Gourmet South, I havent been there but wamt to take venture there. They appear to have higher end meats. There is also the Peach Stand, has their own meat shop.

Sams or Costco is another choice and Ill probably get flamed for this, but Ive had decent brisket from Walmart.

jon4rd

Joined Feb 7, 2020
Im in Ft Mill, there is Gourmet South, I havent been there but wamt to take venture there. They appear to have higher end meats. There is also the Peach Stand, has their own meat shop.

Sams or Costco is another choice and Ill probably get flamed for this, but Ive had decent brisket from Walmart.
Thanks I’ll check the peach farm out I’ve driven by there but never been in. Seems like the consensus is Costco has pretty good briskets

Kevin DeShazo

Smoke Blower
Joined Nov 7, 2018
Yeah, I havent tried it either but seems the general thoughts. If yiu are driving down 160 to the Peach Stand you will pass Southern Gourmet also. May be a worthy stop just for chits and giggles. Its actually not far from ns

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.