Where are the Indiana members located?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Westfield. Been on this forum for a few years and just saw this thread. Upgraded from a WSM this summer to a Humphrey reverse flow cabinet smoker and loving it.

Attachments

• gevFSTwxSX+xBvlxZR1lWw.jpg
    gevFSTwxSX+xBvlxZR1lWw.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 26
Been on SMF for about 15 years or so. Checking in from Osceola, Indiana (just East of South Bend) here and enjoying the 21st century for the last 4 years with an 800 sq in Pit Boss Pro pellet grill. I highly recommend pellet grills, they are flexible enough for nearly all smoking uses and great for grilling too!

I'm just across the river in Crestwood KY just outside of Louisville. Got an MES 30 that Jonok on here has helped me modify into a beast. I also have Ok Joe Longhorn combo I need to do some work to. Plus I also have a Little Chief electric smoker I am looking to sell so let me know if you are interested in it. Here is a pic. Will be glad to meet you in the east end of Louisville if interested.

Little-chief.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Lot's of good Que produced with MES of various flavors. While I'm not one of them, there are numerous members here that use an MES that can help you take it to the next level.

I'm in LaPorte myself. If you ever get out this way, look me up.

Hey Hoosier, Welcome to the forum. Nothing wrong with the MES, it can produce some really good eats! I had an earlier version for a number of years and it served up great meals. Ultimately I decided a pellet smoker was where I wanted to be. Wasn't interested in gas, charcoal or stick and wanted the convenience of a hopper along with other options.

Hi Fellow Hoosiers I'm in Fort Wayne.

Hunny just bought me a Pit Boss Lexington pellet smoker for Mothers day

I'm so excited to use it. The first thing I'm gonna smoke is a big fat brisket

Hi Fellow Hoosiers I'm in Fort Wayne.

Hunny just bought me a Pit Boss Lexington pellet smoker for Mothers day

I'm so excited to use it. The first thing I'm gonna smoke is a big fat brisket
Welcome! I'm in Fort Wayne as well. After 7 years I just made the jump from a WSM to a GMG Daniel Boone Prime wi-fi. I would suggest something basic/easy for your first smoke as you learn your new rig. Spatchcock Chicken or even Chicken breasts are a great first smoke. Enjoy the learning!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky