• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Where are the Indiana members located?

hoosiersmoker

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 6, 2005
Been on SMF for about 15 years or so. Checking in from Osceola, Indiana (just East of South Bend) here and enjoying the 21st century for the last 4 years with an 800 sq in Pit Boss Pro pellet grill. I highly recommend pellet grills, they are flexible enough for nearly all smoking uses and great for grilling too!

blackwrx04

Joined May 20, 2016
I am from the warsaw area. Already have 3 smokes in this year. Not bad considering the weather

motsyball

Joined Apr 3, 2015
I'm just across the river in Crestwood KY just outside of Louisville. Got an MES 30 that Jonok on here has helped me modify into a beast. I also have Ok Joe Longhorn combo I need to do some work to. Plus I also have a Little Chief electric smoker I am looking to sell so let me know if you are interested in it. Here is a pic. Will be glad to meet you in the east end of Louisville if interested.

mdntxprs

Joined Sep 16, 2019
Newbie here. Live in NWI, Lowell.
I have an original MES 40" SS and have used it alot without complaint. But reading different things in here it appears I can up my game.
Thanks

oldsmokerdude

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2018
Welcome to the forum. Lot's of good Que produced with MES of various flavors. While I'm not one of them, there are numerous members here that use an MES that can help you take it to the next level.

I'm in LaPorte myself. If you ever get out this way, look me up.

schlotz

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 13, 2015
Hey Hoosier, Welcome to the forum. Nothing wrong with the MES, it can produce some really good eats! I had an earlier version for a number of years and it served up great meals. Ultimately I decided a pellet smoker was where I wanted to be. Wasn't interested in gas, charcoal or stick and wanted the convenience of a hopper along with other options.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks