• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Where are the Indiana members located?

femurphy77

Joined Nov 27, 2013
Just outside Mooresville myself.  First successful smoke last year after attending the BBQ bootcamp in Sellersburg.  Definitely money well spent.  We use a chargriller duo with several mods and mods of mods, tomorrow will be the first use after changing up the rf baffle and relocating the chimney pickup.

So where's everyone else?

brewbeernbbq

Joined May 8, 2014
New to the site and saw this group, located in Noblesville. Still learning my way around SMF but looks like a lot of great information

ej9071

Joined Apr 25, 2014
I am from Crown Point, Indiana, Northwest near Chicago. Look forward to hearing from all the smokers in Indiana! 

brian

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 17, 2011
Im in Fishers.  Lived in Noblesville for a few years and grew up in Crown point (LOFS)......Whens the party?

helmrod

Joined May 31, 2014
I live in Indianapolis now and just got my MES smoker a few days ago. Pumped to be able to smoke meats for the summer!!

Joined Aug 3, 2014
Hobart, up in NW IN and building my first Big Baby.  Looking forward to picking your brains.

Last edited:

lanshark42

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 10, 2014
Smoking noob from SW part of the state here. Just bought my first smoker last weekend. Good to see a fellow INGO'er!  (I think)

vvet762

Joined Aug 5, 2014
Fort Wayne.  Just picked up a new barrel yesterday at Indy Drum.  My plan is to build a UDS in the next few weeks and try my first smoke ever.  I have a rack of ribs from Lengerich Meats sitting in the freezer ready to go.  Oh, by the way... how do I cut the top off this barrel?

mulchman72

Joined Feb 13, 2014
I'm in Trail Creek Indiana and I have a pork butt on the smoker today.  I'm going to do the burnt tips.  Couple of weeks ago I smoked a boneless prime rib with just salt and pepper using cherry wood smoke.  Could not have asked for anything better! Today I'm using pecan wood and Jeffs' rub on the pork butt.  Should be off the chart!

fwismoker

Master of the Pit
Joined Dec 31, 2012

Fort Wayne.  Just picked up a new barrel yesterday at Indy Drum.  My plan is to build a UDS in the next few weeks and try my first smoke ever.  I have a rack of ribs from Lengerich Meats sitting in the freezer ready to go.  Oh, by the way... how do I cut the top off this barrel?
That makes at least two of us smoking meats around here. lol     

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.