What to make for 6 guys?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokelesswonder

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 18, 2016
ND
So my wife will be out of town July 9th and I decided what better way than to spend it drinking beer and eating meat.

Looking for some different suggestions or direction on the best way to provide enough protein for 6, possibly 7 guys with pretty good appetites.  Open to pork or beef, just need to start getting things together  Using a COS, Char Griller Smokin Champ

Thanks!

Last edited:
What to cook for 6-7 guys? That's easy: Pretty much anything that cooks on a Q. But now you got a problem: you posted here missus will be away...I am afraid more than 6 will show up.

Reactions: smokelesswonder
I was thinking pulled pork might have to be the main attraction.  I am also wondering if more than 6 will show up. O_o 

Wings and beer sounds like a great idea for starters.  

Having one under my belt now, I cast my vote for pulled pork.

Something about having a piece of meat in a smoker for 10-12 hours makes my mouth water.

I vote for the pulled pork. A 10 or 12 pounder with some sides(ABTs are a must) should be enough. I'd cook the butt the day before, though. Throw some wings or thighs on while you're all together to go with the beer :biggrin:

Well I think i might just go with the pulled pork sandwiches and prep it the day before. I like the idea of just hanging out and cooking some ABT while we throw back a few. The blow torch nachos look too fun to pass up! So they will probably get thrown in as well, gotta love nachos

Edit, thinking some beans would go good with the pulled pork sandwiches .

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky