What sounds good?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kojo

Original poster
Sep 11, 2007
Albuquerque
Today is my 37th birthday and i need some good ideas for the smoker, throw it out there, i'm ready to get smokey!

How about a variation on ABTs?

Stuff an almond into a date...and then the date into a jalapeño...and then wrap the jalapeño in bacon. Call them "ACTs" (Atomic Camel Turds).

I haven't tried this (won't be able to until January), but it popped into my head last month and I think it might be pretty good. In other words, I'm using you as a guinea pig.
icon_rolleyes.gif

BTW...happy birthday. Sure wish I were 37.

Sal

If it was me, I'd be making a couple racks of baby back ribs, some of Dutch's baked beans, some cole slaw and cornbread.

hmmmm everthing sounds good!

♪♫ Birthdaysong ♫♪

Happy birthday to you,
My smokeâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s thin and blue,
Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll throw on a fatty and drink a beer for you too!

If it were my birthday, I'd be heading to the beach with a pitcher full of margaritas.
biggrin.gif

Hope you have a great birthday, what ever you decide to smoke.
smile.gif

Land of Enchantment, I'd be doing some pulled pork butt for taquitos, tacos, and some chile colorado, and some smoked pinto beans. Now you've got me started...

What the hell i might have a few days off finially, i might just make it all. Everything looks good here, thats why i love this site.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky