What is everyone smoking for the holidays!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i smoked a 12lb turkey last night, a sage fatty, and 1.65 lbs of ABT's. i put it all in the smoker at 8:00p.m. i pulled the ABT's and turned the fatty at 9:30p.m. and basted the turkey with butter, melted, with lemon pepper and brown sugar in it. i basted the turkey again at 11:00p.m. i put the turkey in an aluminum pan and poured the mop on it at 1:00 a.m. i pulled it at 2:15a.m. covered it with foil, and let it set on the stove for 30 minutes. put it in the fridge. i am taking it to my little brother's tomorrow for lunch. luckily i won't be home today, or it might not make it to tomorrow. it sure looks good. i will get some pics of it tomorrow, before and after we carve it. the fatty stays here, it is for me. :lol:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky