Welcome Michiganders

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
yahoo.gif
Woo Hoo the group is growing 45 members now. Come on Michiganders and if you have not joined the group yet
wife.gif
please do.  We need to have a get together this summer.
th_Slab_of_meat.gif

Stan
If this comes together count me in.

Hey Michigan folks...41 degrees in West Michigan...won't be long now!
Been getting some work done on the new rig. Picked up the trailer (double axle car hauler), did a bit of prep on it with Shamp, and started some work on the structure. Hoping to have this thing operational by May...the trailer will be a bit more of a comprehensive cookout rig, but I'm going to focus on getting the smoker operational first. The design has two cooking chambers that can be selected with baffles, one of which can be choked down as a warming cabinet in the summer or be run as an insulated cooker in the winter. More pix as it comes along. Think spring!

Kingfishcam...you came up with a much better plan for the nice weather than I did...the snowmelt revealed the last 6 week's or so worth of not being able to keep up with the dogs. Hope of tastes as good as it looks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky