Weekend eats, and Saturday Dawg Chow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ha , I was just joking about showing face on the www. I would hate to have to paste your face on a picture of Arnold Swart's or Sly Stallion ...lol

Now the weave , I love that and think it looks really good on lots of foods , and the breakfast sammie sounds good also. I have a weave coming up soon, maybe after my pastrami

David

No issues David. I knew you were kidding. The weave works for so many things. The sammie was made up of sliced ham, the weave, over easy egg, cheddar cheese on an english muffin. So good.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Great looking food! And just proves my point...I still need a 26"! Just for the real estate.

Ryan

Reactions: gmc2003
Great looking food! And just proves my point...I still need a 26"! Just for the real estate.

Ryan
Thanks Ryan. The real estate is awesome.

Chris

xray xray thanks for the like

Chris

Thanks Warren

Chris

Chris, you must've had a lot of buddies over to help with all of that great looking food. Good times for sure and my son-in-law Georgia fan was happy...
Thanks Charles. I had a few of the gang over. I was hoping for more leftovers.
Very nice spread Chris! I just ate breakfast. And now I'm hungry again!
Appreciate it Steve.

Chris

Wow, great cook! Im really digging the meat combinations involved!

Man haven't an an oil can in awhile almost forget what they taste like.
That is a nice spread of grub you got there. I usually cut my wings apart, been thinking about leaving them as is and tearing them apart when you eat them.

Man haven't an an oil can in awhile almost forget what they taste like.
That is a nice spread of grub you got there. I usually cut my wings apart, been thinking about leaving them as is and tearing them apart when you eat them.
Thanks Newglide, Yeah it had been a while for me also on the Fosters. I always do whole wings. Halves the flipping if I think they need flipping, and they just seem meatier to me.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky