VAC Master 140 Pro problems

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

floridasteve

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 16, 2014
Bradenton
I’ve had Vac master 140 pro for about two years. And have “generally" been happy with it except for one reoccurring problem. Too many times the bags don't such down properly. If I abort and try again, sometimes it’ll work, sometimes it won’t.

I’ve always blamed this on the top and bottom seals. Sometimes when I open the unit, the top seal is handing loose.

Last week I ordered new seals. Today I did three bags and one didn’t suck down completely. Anyone else had this problem? I’m wondering if I should coat the seal with Vaseline or something.

@lisa b

Steve, I have had that issue if the top of the vac bag was not dry. Depending on what your vac packing, I run a small towel or paper towel on the top (inside & out) to make sure it's dry. Hope this helps.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky