Used WSM + Goodies, $100. Good Deal?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shlongstar

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 15, 2009
Orange County, CA
Hey Guys,

I ran across a craigslist ad for a WSM 18.5" in good condition (3-4 yrs old), along with a cover, rib rack, heat resistant gloves, remote meat and smoker thermometer, and a "good quantity" of smoke woods... all for $100.

This is a good deal, yeah? Obviously depends on the brand of all the other goodies too, but I called the guy relatively late and he didn't know the brands off the top of his head, so I didn't make him go check. Mainly cause I figured the smoker itself was decent at $100.

I wasn't planning on buying a WSM really... but it just seemed like such a good deal, and I figured I would eventually dive into charcoal smoking... so I already made the deal
icon_redface.gif

I'm picking it up tomorrow morning... hopefully the wife doesn't rip my head off cause I JUST bought a brand new Weber kettle as well
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Let me know what you guys think... haha.

Yeah, definitely scored :)

Picked it up this morning in the rain.

WSM is in good condition, ET-73 works well, Weber rib rack, a Kingston charcoal bin filled with cherry wood chunks, another bin filled with apple chunks, and a bag of alder.

Can't wait for the rain to stop so I clean out this badboy and smoke something!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky