TURDUCKEN is a success - lot's of photo's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks again guys!

You know maybe it is a turduckenham!

This may be SmokinAl's new invention!

th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

After all the work you put in to that I'm glad to hear it came out great. The pics are amazing and show what a great time everyone had! Thanks for sharing the plan to as this makes it look doable for all of us!

If I can find a big enough zip lock bag I may give it a try!

banana_smiley.gif

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did it and you did it real good...I have always wanted to do that also and I am sure that it took alot of time..I have a duck, turkey and a chicken all that I raised and slaughtered so I may give this a try when I have all day to devote to it...Thanks Al...love your kitchen !!!!!!!

Al,  got here late, but what the heck!  You are the king!  Great photos, and what a great resource for others to learn from!  Beautiful results! 

What JAK757 Said!!!!         
241.png

LOL.... I have used those bags! I use the 3 gallon all the time when doing overnight rubs, and I have used the big 20 gallon ones for turkeys. Those bags are awesome because you can put a brine in them and then put them down in the meat drawr of your fridge. Never had one leak on me yet.... (knock on wood!)
biggrin.gif

I think I got the one for you! XL will fit 2 15lbs Turkeys so  I am sure this one will fit a side of beef!

87cb5d20_XXLZiploc.jpg

I use the 2 1/2 gallon bags all the time, that's what the turducken is in & it fits in the fridge easily.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky