Tuna made with Left overs/plus breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
We had Asparagus Prosciutto left so we made them again
100_7003.JPG
Hasselback Taters we added some Prossciutto
100_7002.JPG
Grilled the taters wrapped & Asparagus
100_7005.JPG
A chimney with some leftover charcoal
100_7006.JPG
This is great way to cook Tuna
100_7009.JPG
Cooked perfectly for us
100_7020.JPG
The shine is some soy sauce an lemon
100_7018.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie
The left overs are from my Lobster post

Last edited:
Second verse - better then the first. I like the idea of adding prosciutto to the taters sounds like a winning combo. We see tuna all the time at the fish store. I'm just a little worried that I'd over cook it.

Point for sure.

Chris

Second verse - better then the first. I like the idea of adding prosciutto to the taters sounds like a winning combo. We see tuna all the time at the fish store. I'm just a little worried that I'd over cook it.

Point for sure.

Chris
Chris I am sure you could do a Tuna, you can watch the color change as it cooks.I see I forgot a pic of the tater when it was done.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie
100_7017.JPG

Decided to make some breakfast with the little piece that was left.
Tuna Cream Cheese on a Bagel
100_7029.JPG
100_7031.JPG
Almost like Lox
Richie

Richie, Fine looking leftovers and another awesome looking tater!
CM Sorry for the late response I did not see an alert,seems that feature works when it wants. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Reactions: crazymoon
Looks Awesome Brother Richie!!:)
I haven't had Grilled Tuna like that since Bear Jr had the Infrared Grill that got well over 1000°.
Only thing I got that could make Tuna like that would be my Charcoal Starter Chimney.
Like.

Bear

Looks Awesome Brother Richie!!:)
I haven't had Grilled Tuna like that since Bear Jr had the Infrared Grill that got well over 1000°.
Only thing I got that could make Tuna like that would be my Charcoal Starter Chimney.
Like.

Bear
Brother John I see you had the chimney out the other day.I have been using my chimney for grilling Tuna,it cooks it perfectly IMHO Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky