Tried TulsaJeff's Double Smoked Ham, WOW!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks absolutely killer!

I rarely ever do ham as the other half isn't a fan.I might just give Jeff's version a shot on a small ham if I can find one.

Reactions: JLeonard
tbern tbern I have a MB gasser vault smoker. With proper placement I can get 6 at a time in it. And of course I'll do one on occasion for myself for sammichs. And I keep and freeze all the bits and pieces for beans and etc.

Jim

Reactions: tbern
Awesome work! My wife loves Jeff’s double smoked ham. It’s been a while, may have to go at it again! Thanks, points!

had to have my mom's recipe for the dressing and i usually make a 6 quart crockpot liner full

I know what you mean , we always make a big load of dressing , that way there are lots of turkey and stuffing sandwiches.
This is a restaurant size steamtable pan. 2 1/2" x 12" x 20" , just enough for Mona and I. lol

DSC_6238.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard and tbern
tbern tbern I have a MB gasser vault smoker. With proper placement I can get 6 at a time in it. And of course I'll do one on occasion for myself for sammichs. And I keep and freeze all the bits and pieces for beans and etc.

Jim
sweet!!!

Looks absolutely killer!

I rarely ever do ham as the other half isn't a fan.I might just give Jeff's version a shot on a small ham if I can find one.
thank you so much!! to bad about the better half not liking ham, maybe this version will convert her??

Looks fantastic! I love double smoked ham. I need to find some shank hams on sale to do double smoked pulled ham again. I used that for so many purposes over the year having vacuum sealed 2 lbs packs.

Reactions: tbern
Looks fantastic! I love double smoked ham. I need to find some shank hams on sale to do double smoked pulled ham again. I used that for so many purposes over the year having vacuum sealed 2 lbs packs.
thanks jcam222! hopefully you can get your sale soon, those hams shanks pulled ham are sounding really good!

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky