Tri Tip Tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

midderchaw

Original poster
Jul 9, 2018
Tucson, AZ
1E34FBCC-0C8D-4620-B28C-15D5955AB978.jpeg
D6C75424-66C7-41A3-A210-61ECA4953FEF.jpeg
57FDB531-CA49-4C1D-B05A-150DF98EED23.jpeg

Sunday Dinner: Tri tip tacos with cilantro chimichurri sauce and grilled corn, zucchini, and tomato salad topped with queso fresco.

Grilled zucchini and corn on the cob, mixed it in a bowl with cherry tomatoes, cilantro, lime, and garlic salt and let it chill in the fridge a few hours.

Smoked Tri Tip with Mesquite until it reached an IT of 120F then threw it on the Sear Box.

Everything turned out delicious!

Nice looking plate of taco's you got there. Man I wish tri-tip were more readily available around here.

Point for sure.

Chris

Reactions: midderchaw
Those tacos look great! Love chimichurri too.

I’m going to try this again when I buy another $12/lb tri tip

Like!

Reactions: midderchaw
Thanks everyone! I am shocked when I hear Tri Tips going for $12 a lb. They usually go for $5-$6 around here.

That's what I'm talk'in about, right there is my go to when we have company over. Quick and easy and everyone loves tacos.

Is that cheese that looks florescent ?

looks good. My eyes have been acting up and getting used to readers, it was hard for me to tell.

I think he might be asking about the chimichurri on the meat.
Maybe, maybe not, lol.
Great lookin food, I'm a taco eating machine. I eat Mexican food at least twice a week. Love it!!!
And being from/in Cali, we know our Mexican food.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky