• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Time to fire it up...

gonehuntin10

Joined Dec 10, 2012
Well, I can't take it anymore. Winter has me down, and it's been a cold one this season in PA, more so than usual. I know, it's not upper midwest cold, lived there 5 years and feel for you guys...but it's been cold for here. So, today its a balmy 18 degrees with a little breeze and I'm coming out of my shell and smoking some ribs. Prepped them last night with a dry rub and they are ready to go in. Smoker coming to temp as I type...[ATTACHMENT=1132]image.jpg (1,866k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Looks Like A Great Start. Can't Wait To See The Results

gonehuntin10

Joined Dec 10, 2012
2 hours in the smoke at 225, 2 hours under foil at 235, and then brushed with a honey espresso BBQ sauce before the last hour being smoked at 225. They were a hit, got rave reviews. Was good to be back in the smoking game again...

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.